And you clearly dont understand mine.
Just giving it back. Embarrassed me? lmao Yeah my cheeks got red and I coward in shame. Please. As I said before I dont take too much seriously on here and I just dont take you seriously at all.
you clearly dont understand my personality or it would make sense to you
much the way my signature pic of me drinking jager through a doggie door would
but its a nice attempt to try and take a shot at me after the way i have embarassed you here
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
And you clearly dont understand mine.
Just giving it back. Embarrassed me? lmao Yeah my cheeks got red and I coward in shame. Please. As I said before I dont take too much seriously on here and I just dont take you seriously at all.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i dont run around the house wearing a batman cape and superman under roos the way i imagine you do</div></div>
You've been thinking about r13 in his underwear...?
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
your personality isnt something i care about.......ive seen enough of your ignorance to last a lifetime
you come off like you are a 60 year old man who has been through it all
you talk like a know it all
the truth is that you are merely just a kid who is really a know nothing clown who forms opinions on politics based on who has the nicest looking lawn signs in town when you ride the bus home from school
youve proven yourself to be politically ignorant over and over again
its clear most here dont take anything you say seriously and i cant say i blame them for not taking you serious
i now view you as a source of entertainment........im always going to be curious to see how badly you embarass yourself from one day to the next
however, i also feel sorry for you.........its people like yourself in the next generation that are the exact reason this country is doomed and has a one way ticket to hell in a bucket
unless somebody comes in and cleans up the genepool so the next generation is better than yours appears to be.......this country as we all knew it in our youth.......is dead
RIP USA
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i dont run around the house wearing a batman cape and superman under roos the way i imagine you do</div></div>
You've been thinking about r13 in his underwear...? </div></div>
i picture him as the kind of kid who would run around with a viking helmet, a plastic light up sword, a batman cape, and flippers
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Naw, too busy with the ladies and playn Madden in my free time to be doing that. They dont like things like that, esp capes. Always told me it was a big turn off.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Naw, too busy with the ladies. They dont like things like that, esp capes. Always told me it was a big turn off. </div></div>
didnt somebody say here last week that you dont chicks......but prefer dudes?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
The same person that hasnt ever met me and saw was going by my hacked myspace info.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The same person that hasnt ever met me and saw was going by my hacked myspace info. </div></div>
the myspace info that you claimed was "hacked" by using your phone #?
gotcha chief
whatever you say
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Hey genius you didnt read the rest of the thread. Never said they used my number to hack it. I said whoever hacked it was giving my number out to people over myspace and they were calling me. Do you understand now? Probably not.
Bookmarks